Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones.
· Responsible for all aspects of the shipping room
· unpacking & packing Spain shipment
· Package and label all outgoing packages & mail, to include the weekly salesman pouch and daily FLO pouch.
· Maintain the shipping room area.
· Order shipping supplies as needed.
· Open & distribute mail.
· Distribute incoming faxes and daily transmission reports. Maintain the fax and transmission report files.
· Order office and maintenance supplies.
· Schedule messenger pick-ups.
· Match bills to packing slips and resolve any price discrepancies on a bill.
· Schedule maintenance appointments and report any problems that need fixing
· Orders Shopping Bags, water, tissue paper for showroom as needed.
· Bathroom supplies.
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
· Display the values of the company: Respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness.
· Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relevant software programs including Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience Required:
· College degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years shipping clerk experience