Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Formulate and implement operating practices and preventative maintenance schedules for the safe, efficient and effective management of stores, including but not limited to maintenance and preventative programs, lighting guides, re-lamping programs, HVAC systems, plumbing, etc.
· Develops procedures to be followed in the event items in the store cease functioning, function improperly or present a threat to the health and safety of employees or customers.
· Trains Regional Manger, Store Mangers and associates on hot to manage, maintain troubleshoot, and repair stores; training is ongoing.
· Evaluates whether Regional Manager, Store Managers and associates are correctly and consistently following maintenance practices and procedures and whether retraining is necessary.
· Conducts detailed maintenance and repairs conference calls, including presenting at twice yearly manager meetings.
· Provides the Director and Manger of Store Planning and Construction with comprehensive documentation detailing store strengths and areas of opportunity, as related to facilities.
· Performs minor equipment and/or in-store repairs on an occasional basis (e.g. in the corporate office, in the case of an emergency or during routing visits to the stores).
· Performs yearly walk through with President, Director of SP&C and Operations to discuss CAPX priorities and opportunities.
· Serves as liaison between corporate office and landlords, contractors and vendors when vendors are needed to repair stores; helps Regional Managers investigate, analyze and determine whether to escalate facilities issues to the Director of SP&C.
· Assists with finding and communicating vendor deficiencies and sources new vendors, if necessary.
· Depending on the needs of the business and/or department, may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue.
Education and Experience Required:
· College degree or commensurate work experience preferred
· Previous knowledge and understanding of Expesite to maintain and update facility records and tasks
· Two years prior work experience in a relevant field