Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set-up all retail new hires in ezlabor and etime
· Prepares and submits all new hire documents for all retail associates
· Teams with IT department on help desk ticket requests for new retail managers and associates as well as terminations
· Sets up employee for retail pro system and time-keeping system system
· Monitors the time keeping system on a daily basis
· Run Commission reports for employees in preparation for payroll
· Tracks and updates PTO for managers in ezlabor
· Process background checks on prospective candidates
· Research corporate & retail payroll related issues and inquiries
· Prepare and run payroll related reports
· Conduct ezlabor/etime training to all new managers and associates when needed
· Monitor benefit program and educate current employees as well as new hires
· Provide administrative support to NY Office & FL Office when needed
· Collect, log and follow up on misc. rollouts, projects, and redistributions
· Work closely with Payroll, HR and Benefits teams in the Jones Group Bristol Offices
· Special projects as requested
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong analytical skills.
· Self-starter / proactive.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
· Display the values of the company: Respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relevant software programs including Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in ADP HRIS & Payroll systems.
· Must be proficient in excel and with databases.
Education and Experience Required:
· College degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years experience in HR related role