Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Filing and general administrative duties
· Prepare daily deposit slips for wholesale domestic operating accounts. Prepares bi-weekly deposits to wholesale foreign bank accounts.
· Prepares and enters all wholesale vendor invoices into Flexi Accounts Payable Module.
· Processes and records monthly expense reports from employees for payment.
· Prepares wire log and enters all Domestic and Foreign payments into Flexi Accounts Payable Module.
· Verify & inputs all US Customs entries & brokers invoices.
· Reconciles various accrued expense accounts on a monthly basis and records all necessary general journal transactions.
· Assists management is preparing AdHoc analysis and special projects.
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong analytical skills.
· Self-starter / proactive.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
· Display the values of the company: Respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness.
· Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relevant software programs including Microsoft Office, Flexi Financial Systems.
· Must be proficient in excel and work with intermediate level excel spreadsheets.
Education and Experience Required:
· College degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years experience in accounts payable / general accounting environments.
Disclaimer: This is a temporary position that may lead to a permanent role.