Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for total calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
· Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
· Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
· Assist Chief Marketing Officer with preparation of presentation materials.
· Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
· Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
· Prepare monthly expense reports.
· File management and organization.
Skills and Abilities Required:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
· 2+ years experience in an office environment supporting executive level
· Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
· Experience assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
· Strong knowledge of MS Office 2010, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High sense of fashion and trends
· Creative layout/design ability (for Power Point)
· Knowledge of pop culture
· Aptitude with digital photography
· Project management skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Display the values of the company: Respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness
· Calm demeanor (grace under pressure)
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
· Tech savvy with the ability to maneuver relevant software
· Strong Microsoft Office 2010 skills
· Internet savvy
Education and Experience Required:
· College degree
· 2 years of relevant experience