Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication.
· Assist associates and customers with locating packages and determining time in transit.
· Communicate with other stock associates regarding mis-mates, mis-shipped items and pre-sold special orders.
· Package all items according to company standards.
· Prepare merchandise for selling floor by pulling and ticketing display items.
· Share merchandise related information with store manager regarding shipment contents, condition of shipment, etc.
· Maintain and ensure stockroom cleanliness and organization.
· Team with Store Manager to orchestrate stock shifts and event preparation.
· Assist Store Manager in implementation of window displays.
· Assist with assembling, installing, tearing down, storing and organizing store fixtures and all visual related materials.
· Ensure proper pulling and processing of all inter-store transfers and customer orders.
· Assist preparation and participate in the completion of physical inventory counts.
· Perform routine housekeeping and janitorial tasks as required to maintain the professional image and appearance of the store.
· Maintain supplies of shopping bags, tissue, packing tape, shipping boxes, cleaning supplies and communicate orders with Store Manager
· Ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner for all incoming and outgoing merchandise.
· Communicate with UPS regarding claims, tracking, delivery options, etc.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Display the values of the company: respect, open-mindedness, passion and integrity.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Basic math skills.
· Ability to work unsupervised.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relative software programs including Microsoft Office.
· One year previous warehouse or stockroom experience.
· Bending, kneeling and standing for long periods of time.
· Lifting up to 30+ pounds.
· Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.